Friday – Sunday Noon
NOW SERVING BRUNCH!
11am – 3pm
We’ve had quite a few inquiries regarding specific guidelines and dress code so here are a few things to know before you join us. We look forward to seeing you at Orchard Park by David Burke.
- Unless you have an underlying condition, we ask that guests please wear their personal masks while entering, exiting or moving throughout the restaurant.
- While we are always considerate of special requests, no outside food or beverage is permitted in the restaurant without prior authorization.
- Children are welcome, we have high chairs available.
- Please notify your server of any allergies. Not all ingredients are listed on the menu and while we can accommodate many dietary requests, we cannot always guarantee there will be no cross-contaimination
- Due to New Jersey’s mandated public health guidelines, all guests must be present prior to seating and all parties are allotted 90mins at their table
- Beachwear Athletic Tops
- T-Shirts & Sweatpants
- Casual Shorts
- Flip Flops (Including Rubber & Plastic Thongs)
- Excessively Revealing Clothing
WE’VE GOT GIFT CARDS!
Gift the experience of great food!
Orchard Park by David Burke Gift Cards are available and delivered digitally for your convenience.
Celebrity Chef David Burke is excited to bring his new restaurant concept, Orchard Park by David Burke, to the Chateau Grande Hotel.
Interested in a Private Event?
Thank you for your interest in celebrating your private event with us at Orchard Park by David Burke. Please use the button below to complete our inquiry form.